MFT Superstar contest : Clean & simple

 Hi everyone 


I'm back with another card for MFT contest and this time for Clean &simple category . As you might noticed , usually my cards are not clean and simple as i like to create scenes with lots of critters and details.

But you know what ? I kinda love clean & simple card too just that I don't oft create them. Now for my project today i wanted to keep things very simple so here it's my card.



I started by masking a square on my main panel using some masking tape and started ink blending my sky for the scene. 

The colors that I've used are Cracked Pistachio , Peacock Feathers , Blueprint Sketch Distress inks. 



Up in the air stamp set from MFT is the star of the show today and i've colored my images uisng Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers and the fussy cut the images.


To add a bit of dimension  I added some foam tape for the clouds and the little dog , and lastly i stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set 


Thank you for stopping by today ! Have a lovely day 

Alexandra 

Entering this card to MFT Card Design Superstar : Clean and simple genius


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Blog Hop

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop