Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop

Hi everyone

I am stopping by today to share with you the card that I made for Thyroid Awareness Month Blog hop organised by Milka Gubo

Not sure if you knew but January is Thyroid Awareness Month and the purpose of this blog hop is to raise awareness about Thyroid diseases and problems . Milka was so sweet to organised this blog and she gathered 26 designers all over the world that will share their creations starting from 5th January till 30th January .




Here is the card that I've created inspired by the fact that the Thyroid looks like a butterfly , I took the Butterflies stamp set from Avery Elle and colored using Spectrum Noir markers.

Next I glue the larger butterfly on my panel which was die cut using Create a smile Scalloped rectangles dies and after that I took the Twice the Hugs die cut from My Favorite things and die cut into the panel. Also die cut the same die several times from white cardstock and stack them together to create dimension.


I've then glued the pieces back together on the panel and added the second butterfly! To finish the card I added some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling clear sequins and also added some shimmer to the butterflies using Aqua Shimmer pen from Tonic

Thank you so much for stopping by ! Make sure to check the coming days the other designers too to get more inspiration!

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card. Love the butterflies and the design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW!!!! Ale, your card is STUNNING!!! Love the CAS design, a lot of white space, butterflies and color, how you used die-cuts to create this card, embellishments... LOVE it!!! :o) Thank you so much for joining this blog hop and your support. Hugs!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Milka for your kind words and for inviting me ! Loved creating this card and being part of such amazing blog hop

      Delete
  3. Very pretty card I like how you camouflage the sentiment by die cutting it out of the beautiful butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Awesome CAS card!! What a great design! I love how the butterfly and sentiment gel with each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. Beautifully CAS and the hidden sentiment is lovely. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfully cas!! I love how you created interest with the butterfly and the sentiment 💕😍💕. Thank you for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you did this card. Such elegant and beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Alexandra & how wonderful of you to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the inlaid sentiment and your butterfly is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Love how the hugs is partially camouflaged into the butterfly, superb idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, love the clean style and the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your butterfly card is really breathtaking, Alexandra! I love the design!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous card,fantastic design...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete
  14. its so very pretty card!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this technique and so your lovely card !

    I'm looking forward to supporting Milka's blog Hop and I'm proud to be one of the designers involved in the team. Also great, that I get to know new people and so also your creative work !Greetings from Germany,

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks Imke ! So happy we are able to share awareness for such a great cause! Hugs your way !

      Delete
  16. Lovely Butterfly-Hugs design here, Alexandra!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty design with the butterflies and I like the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty hug, Alexandra! Love the inlaid,raised die cutting. So glad we are hopping together!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card! Love the sentiment die you used and the pretty butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Alexandra, gorgeous cards you made :-)) I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Stunning, utterly stunning! Such a clever and striking design. Love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for raising awareness about thyroid problems!!! This is a great hop!!!
    Love your wonderful butterfly card!!! Colors are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop