Happy pumpkin spice season

Hello eveyone!

Stopping by today to share a card that I made using a freebie from Craftin Desert Divas for the Fall Coffee lovers blog hop


For this card I started by coloring this cute owl using Spectrum Noir markers and the fussy cut it !

Next I started die cutting the scalloped rectangle using Inside scalloped rectangle dies  and then die cutting the borders using Fall border dies


To add a bit of color I inked the borders using Distress inks and a bit of Memento dew drop ink . Adhered everything using tape and foam tape and added my sentiment from Harvest wishes stamp set


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day !
 With this card I am participating to  2017 Fall Coffee Lovers blog hop
Supplies 

Harvest wishes

Fall border dies


Inside scalloped rectangle dies

Comments

  1. What a beautiful card and I love how all the elements came together as you showed in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super SWEET scenery! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alexandra!
    I love how you used your CDD stamps and dies to create that fabulous scene. Great card.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    I have a giveaway on my blog for the Coffee Blog Hop!
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is just beautiful. Awesome scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable card! Love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply Fabulous!! I adore all the depth and the coloring!! Great job

    Thanks for sharing,
    Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuteness! This is a wonderful scene and I love how you coloured the owl :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Love your ink distressing and LOVE that cutie pie owl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card, love the little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute little fall scene and your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling card with the owl! Fab scene...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the amazing scene you created for this sweet and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute scene and love how you used the digi.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute card!!! Love the dimensions! The little owl is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is soooo cute ♥
    A wonderful scene!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute scene!! Love the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just adorable! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those fall borders dies! The card is super fun with all the layers. I love the owl and the pumpkin. I have blog candy up today (Thursday) be sure to check it out. www.lindacreates.com/blog. Hugs ~ Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda . I' ll check your blog too :*

      Delete
  19. That stamp set is adorable! Love your coloring and all the fun layers to create this too fun fall scene! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop