2020 Card Design Superstar : Coloring virtuoso

 Hi everyone!


Can you believe it's again time for the awesome contest from MFT  Card Design Superstar? I'm love playing along with this contest as it always motivates me to get out of my comfort zone and create a bit more different cards than usual.



So here it is the card I made for this  category . I'm always intimidated by the coloring backgrounds , but i thought that this two raccoons will love to have fun near the sea and enjoy a few more days of summer :)



For my card i used the adorable raccoons called Harvest buddies which happens to be one of my fav sets from MFT.

To color my images and also the background i used my alcohol markers Spectrum Noir . To add some more details to the scene i also used a white and a black gel pen .

Hope you like how this sunset scene turned out , thank you for stopping 

Have a lovely day ! 

Entering my card to Card Design Superstar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop