Happy birthday

Hello everyone 

I'm today on Butterfly reflections ink blog  sharing with you a birthday card using Lawn Fawn products . I feel like I never have enough birthday cards so I try to create them as oft as I can .


One of my favorite ways to create cards is to combine different sets and create scenes . The fact that I had some of the images already fussy cut and colored is such a bonus in seeing the color scheme and playing around with different images to see what works well together.


For my card today I started by gathering the images from Screen time stamp set , Holiday Helpers stamp set , Keep on swimming stamp set and Christmas dreams stamp set and to color them I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


Once I was happy with the positioning was time to think about the background , so I decided to go with the Snowy backdrop Lawn cuts, which honestly I would love to have in my room as wall paper :) and because I wanted the background to contrast the images I picked some dark colors Blueprint sketch, Chipped Sapphire , Mermaid lagoon distress inks 


Finally stamped my sentiment using Really high five stamp set  and stamp it with Versamark ink and WOW White embossing powder 

Hope you like this little scene I've created and that I've inspired you to pick those stamp sets and combine them . Sometimes the small images are the one that make the biggest difference .

Until next time have a great day 

Alexandra 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop