Valentine's day treat boxes

Hello everyone

It's been a while since sharing here , but I wanted to show you some fun treat boxes that I made for my boys for the upcoming Valentine's day . I'm not that much into creating projects for Valentine's day , but this year i'm going to make a twist on it an all my projects for Valentine's day will be teal / aqua or blue :)


I find that I could so easily use the cards/projects for different occasions not just for Valentine's day. Also the inspiration for today's project came from the new challenge from Lawn Fawnatics - Something old , something new which let's face it we all have some unused dies or stamps that are patiently waiting for us to use them :)


So way back when I was a newbie in crafting and way before I knew that dies exist I was buying magazines where you would get templates for all kind of projects :) from there are the triangles that are the treat boxes here on my project. I really love that you can glue them together and just have it as decoration our you can leave a part open so you can add treats inside , and that's what I did.

To dress up this cute boxes I've used the Lawn Fawn Forest border die to add a little place for my bunnies to sit so they don't just float there .
The bunnies from the treat boxes are from the set Snow Day from Lawn Fawn and was one of my firsts sets that I've got from Lawn Fawn and I've colored them using Spectrum Noir Markers .


For my tags I'm using the new to me Snow Globe gift tag also from Lawn Fawn that I've got a while ago but didn't get the chance to use it. To decorate a bit the tags I used the Mice on Ice stamp set along with the Stitched Hillside Backdrop : Portrait die .

Also wanted to add a bit more interest to the tags so I die cut a piece of transparency to add over the tag . For the hearts on my project I've used the dies from the Scalloped Box Card pop up also from Lawn Fawn .

Thank you for stopping by today ! I hope you like this treat boxes and got inspired to create your own. 

Have a lovely day! 

Alexandra



Comments

  1. Aww these are adorable!! Love those little bunnies and the treat boxes are soo cute! Thanks a lot for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so beautiful these boxes are! I love the Snow Globe gift tag too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop