MFT Superstar contest Innovation Master

Hello everyone !

Finally I was able to finish my last card for the Superstar Contest from MFT and for this category i managed to create another scene and i hope you like it


For this card I started by cutting a piece of cardstock at 25cm long and 13cm wide then to have a guide on where to stamp my critters i marked the paper at 1cm , 5cm , 9cm , 13cm, 17cm and 21cm. After that the fun beginned . I started stamping and masking the critters in order to create my scene


 This step took a while but totally worth it as the scene was slowly starting to take shape.



Once everything was ready I had to cut some masks for the water and hills so i took a piece of paper and draw some shapes which then i cut using my scissors .


Using inks I started ink blending the background and i'm really happy with how it turned out .Cause i wanted to add some more details i went ahead and added a few splatters of white paint .


The most fun part was to take off all the masking tape and see how my scene turned out ! Here is a photo that i took before i started scoring the lines


I almost ended up in making this card an over sized one , but then I decided to give the interactive card a try :)


And i'm glad I did cause this card is so much fun to play with and I think my boys will love it too.
So the interactive element is that when you press in the mid section of the card the cute piggy comes out from the inside of the card .

I will also add a little video so you can see how it work in real time :) With this card wraps the Superstar contest series.


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! Have a great day


Entering this card to Superstar contest Innovation Master

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Blog Hop

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop