MFT Superstar contest Coloring virtuoso

Hi everyone


As you can tell by the title and playing along again with MFT Superstar contest and here is my card for Coloring Virtuoso


Now I have to say I was pretty hesitant to play along in this category as I don't think that my coloring skills are so out of this world , but you know what I sat at my desk and started coloring and really enjoyed doing it . And the final result made me happy so I guess is a win win situation :)


Also getting out of my comfort zone with this card as I normally make A2 cards but this time I decided to create a whole scene and also making a one layer card .


So I picked the cute critters from Jungle Gym stamp set from MFT and started stamping them using MFT Black licorice hybrid  ink and then started creating mask for every image , as I was planning to ink blend the background.


I wanted to create a soft background, to have the images the star of the show and I also added some white paint splatters and a few clouds that I made with a q tip and a white ink .

Last but not least I also added some details to the critters using a white and black gel pen . As I felt like the scene was complete like it was and didn't wanted to add the sentiment on the front panel I added it to the inside of the card

And that's it! Hope you like my card! Thank you so much for stopping by , I hope you have a great day!

Entering this card to 2019 Card Design Superstar Coloring Virtuoso

Comments

  1. Beautiful colors on the sky! Thank you for joining in the Superstar Contest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop