Clean & Simple card using MFT

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I had time to create or even to do a blog post . Now that the boys started school and kindergarten felt so good to be back and to be creative again .

For today I've created a clean and simple card to match the theme from MFT - Card Design Superstar Clean and Simple genius 
I was so happy to see that this year the contest is going on again as I was looking forward some inspiration and motivation to be back on creating :)

So here is the card that I made and if you have been following me for a while you may noticed that Clean & Simple is not really my strong point :) But I love how this card turned out , and I hope you do too


To create this card I used some photo paper and my Spectrum Noir markers to create the background and let me tell you that creating alcohol ink backgrounds is so addictive that I could make them for all my cards . Plus I think that gives the card a fantastic look and you really don't need to do much else to have an awesome card.


Now I got this Hugs dies a while ago they are the Twice Hugs from MFT and love that there are two dies included one is this gorgeous font that I am using today !


Since this is a clean and simple card I stopped here and didn't added more embellishments although I really wanted to add a couple off critters hanging in there :))

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! I'm working on more cards so make sure to come back and check them out !

Until next time have a great day!

Entering this card to MFT - 2019 Card Design Superstar - Clean & Simple

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop