Waving hello -Lawn Fawn stamps

Hello everyone!
I am stopping quick today to share the card that I've create inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge Spectacular skies

I started inking the panel first the sky and the using a cloud stencil that I made myself by die cutting the Puffy clouds border from Lawn Fawn and Yeti ink

Then I coloured various images from Mermaid for you stamp set and You are sublime set using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and add them to the panel.

To add a bit of interest I also added a piece of vellum on the bottom part of the card and some of the images are behind and some are in front of the vellum

Thank you for stopping by ! Have a great day!

Challenge Lawn Fawnatics - Spectacular skies

Comments

  1. Oh wow! What a stunning background! This card is absolutely lovely. You should be very proud. Thanks for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christiana , you are so kind ! Happy you like it

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop