Interactive card using Lawn Fawn Toadally Awesome stamp set

Hello everyone!

I've been working this past weekend at this interactive card that I made and I was going to post it today , and then I saw that there is a new challenge on Lawn Fawnatics which match perfect with what I had in mind when I created the card

I recently bought the Let's toast pull tab add-on and I was so excited to try it . When I created this card I had in mind the Princess and Frog movie and I am so happy how the card turned out !

Here are some close up photos and how the pull tab works

Thank you for stopping by today!

I'm entering my card to Lawn Fawnatics challenge Inspired by a book , movie or a song 


Comments

  1. So super adorable!!! And such a sweet take on the theme!!!! Thank You so much for playing along with our Inspired by a film, book or movie challenge at Lawn fawnatics! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, your scene is definitely magical and I LOVE the way the moon rises behind them. Such a clever idea! Love everything about this card. Thanks for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christiana! So happy you like it

      Delete
  3. Super cute, love this scene. And that pull tab element is very clever. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw! this is soooo sweet!! LOVE the rising moon! and love the Princess and the Frog inspiration! SOOOOOOO cute!! this is just DARLING!!! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words Sam :*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop