You're cool card using Lawn Fawn stamps

Hi everyone!

Playing along with Lawn Fawnatics challenge and sharing this card that I've made using some of the stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn

For my card I was inspired by the beautiful photo that was an inspiration for the challenge and I started by die cutting the panel using Snowy Backdrop and the inking it using Distress inks.

Next I die cut two hills using Forest border die and from one of them I cut out the trees so it looks like a hill.


Last I stamped and colored the images from Wild for you stamp set using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and then fussy cut them !

The sentiment is from Snow cool stamp set and for a bit of variation I stamped the ''you're'' part using a black ink and ''cool'' is stamped on vellum using Versa Mark ink and white embossing powder.

Entering this card to Lawn Fawnatics - Wonderful Winter 


Comments

  1. Amazing sky and fantastic take on the challenge photo! LOVE your card! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop