Party card using MFT stamps

Hello everyone!

Stopping quick today to share with you this card that I made inspired by the current challenge from MFT Sketch challenge

For this card I started by stamping the images from Party animals stamp set and colored them using Spectrum Noir alcohol Markers

Next I started working on the background and I stamped the balloons on different ink colors and the cut another stripe of paper and ink it using Distress ink Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio


After the panel was dried I cut a tin strip into the panel and that was the part were the interaction will be .

Hope you like my card! Thank you for stopping by ! Have a great day!

I am entering this card to MFTcard sketch nr 415


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop