Merry christmas card

Hello everyone !

wanted to share with you a card that i' ve created using some Lawn Fawn products combinate with and older die cut that I had on my stash from Memory box.


For my card I started by stamping the images from Frosty fairy friends stamp set, and colored them using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.
Once all the images were colored and cut I started working on the background and took this snowflake die from Memory box called Snowy scene and I really love that this die cuts and emboss snowflakes si you can have more usage of it!


To create the background I wanted something different from my usual blue background but still wanted to have a bit of blue as I used some for my images .
So I took my all time favorite Distress ink which is Peacock feathers and Seedless Preserved distress ink and initially I thought that it will be a hot mess :)) but I really loved how unique the background turned out!


To add a little something something to my background I took some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen and added a few splatters and also added it to the wings of the fairies, but sadly was hard to capture that on the photo. Also wanted to add more details and because sometimes I have a hard time to color the snow I took a snow pen and resolved that problem and looks cool too :))

To ground the scene I took the Forest border die and cut out the trees , so I end up having a snow border and the sentiment is also from Lawn Fawn and is called Merry Christmas Border

Hope you like how my card turned out ! Thank you for stopping by and till next time have a great day!
Also wanted to enter this card to Lawn Fawnatics challenge and the theme for the challenge is Winter Holiday 




Comments

  1. this is soooo pretty! that sky!!! gasp! gorgeous!! love the winter fairies!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop