Happy Holidays card

Hello everyone!

Stopping by today to share with you my last Christmas card for this year and I though I will the Christmas cards series with a more festive one , so I took the Poinsettia stamp set from Mama Elephant and stamped the images multiple times using a light ink . 
You can find all the detail on Butterfly Reflections ink blog , so make sure to check that out for links to all the products that I've used .


Then I started coloring the images using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and coloring from dark to light and for each colors I used 3 shades 

Once the images were colored I fussy cut them and stamped the sentiment which is from Craftin Desert Divas Holiday sweaters stamp set  and I have used the Versa Mark ink and a gold embossing powder as I wanted to add a bit of elegance to the card. Also because I felt that the card was still missing something I added some splatters using a gold acrylic paint .

I added the flowers to my card base using foam tape and also splattered some more gold paint to the flowers and my card was done!

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a beautiful Christmas ! Until next time have a great day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop