Bunnies and Christmas tree ft. MFT

Hello everyone!

 sharing a winter/Christmas card using My favorite things stamps for Butterfly reflections ink blog. Make sure to check it out on there too for all the links to the products that i've used 


For my card today I started by stamping the images from Bubble over with joy stamp set using Distress ink Antique Linen ink as I was going for a no line coloring effect , and the took my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, also after finishing the coloring I added some details using Faber Castell Polychromos pencils .


Once I was happy with how the images turned out I added some Nuvo Aqua Shimmer pen too the dresses from the bunnies and also to the tree , and then some details using a white gel pen .

For the background although is hard to see in the pictures I stamped the background stamp using Antique linen onto the white panel , and for the blue panel I ink blended the same Antique Linen and a blue ink for the sky .


The sentiment is from and I have emboss it using white embossing powder and also wanted to create some frost /snow effect but was too lazy to get up and take some white paint :)) so I just took some embossing powder and sprinkled over the background making sure that I heat set it from behind so the powder doesn't flow everywhere .

Hope you like this little scene and browse through your stash to use stamps that are not intended for Christmas but could be use :) 

Have a lovely day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop