Birthday card using Avery Elle stamps

Hello everyone!

Alexandra here today to share with you this card that I made combining several products from different companies to create a fun birthday card 

For my card today I started by stamping the images from Party palls stamp set  from Avery Elle and color them using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers .


Then I took the Craftin Desert divas  Crazy stitched frames dies and die cut the main panel for the card and then took distress inks Mermaid lagoon and Chipped sapphire and created the background.


I started first using Mermaid lagoon with a light hand and because I wanted to add a bit of interest to the background I took a stencil from Create a smile stamps called Big stars Polka 

Once the background turned out as I wanted I added the images using foam tape and 
adhered all the images , also added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins  and my card was done!

Thank you so much for stopping by today ! As my term as DT girl for Butterfly Reflection is at the end this will be my last card :( 
Time sure flies by when you have fun! I hope you like my cards and you were able to find inspirations by checking the blog posts ! 

Thank you Vanessa for letting me be part of this amazing and talented team! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop