Double slider surprise card ft. Lawn Fawn

Hello everyone!

today im sharing a fun interactive double slider surprise card using Lawn fawn stamps and dies  which was inspired by the current challenge on Lawn Fawnatics blog ! Also all details about the card can be found on Butterfly reflections ink blog 




Here is how my card turned out , and I have used several of stamps from Lawn Fawn and also the Double slider surprise


I started by stamping and coloring the images from Holiday Helpers  , Winter Village  , Coaster Critters using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers

Then I die cut two panels for the slider parts and inked them using Distress ink Peacock feathers and once the ink was dried I stamped the snow falling from the Snow cool stamp set   using Versa Mark and embossed them using white embossing powder.



Also wanted to add some details so I took the die and die cut the forest border from white cardstock and added to the slider parts and also to the main panel so when the slider is open there is a continued scene !

Then I started adding the other elements to create the card! To finish the card I added the slider part on a A2 size card base where I also added a piece of pattern paper 
With my card I am entering the challenge from Lawn Fawnatics challenge - Color inspiration 


Thank you so much for stopping by today ! Until next time hope you have a great day!

Comments

  1. absolutely stunning, incredible and amazing card! LOVE LOVE LOVE the double slider aspect!! love the coloring and amazing scene!! wow! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay your comment totally made my day Sam :* thank you !

      Delete
  2. WOW!!! This is AMAZING!!! Such a beautiful, fun and sweet card! A perfect take on our challenge colors too! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at the Lawnfawnatics Challenge! /Karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karin thank you so much for your kind words ! So happy you liked my card I was having so much fun creating it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop