Galaxy background ft. MFT stamps

Hello everyone!

I am stopping today very quick to share this card that I made inspired by the current challenge from MFT Sketch challenge


Last night I saw the sketch and felt inspired to pick my watercolors and try to create a night time sky. So I took the Winsor & Newton watercolors and started by adding water to the panel which is cut from Canson Mix Media paper and while the panel was wet I started adding colors .


When the panel was dried I added some spatters of white acryl paint and added some trees .

The cute bunny is from Snuggle bunnies stamp set and I stamp it using MFT Black Licorice hybrid ink and color it using my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

The sentiment is from Harvest Buddies stamp set and I stamp it onto a piece of vellum using Versa mark ink and white embossing powder!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Challenge MFT Sketch challenge 404


Comments

  1. Wow Alex was für eine geniale Karte.♥ Der Hintergrund ist wirklich traumhaft schööööööön.♥ Na und das Motiv natürlich auch echt knuffig.♥
    Liebe Grüße
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop