Superstar contest from MFT - Innovation Master

Hello everyone!

I am stopping today to share with you this card that I have created for the Innovation Master  for MFT Superstar contest .


For this card I used some stamps from MFT like Hog Heaven , Adorable elephants and Snuggle Bunnies, which I have colored using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.


Once the coloring is done I took a card base and inked the inside part using Distress inks : Mowed Lawn and Cracked pistachio


Then I took another card base and just cut stripes of 5cm wide and cut then to be the hills and the interactive part of the card, and the also ink blend the.


Once I glue the hills in place I added the critters and some other images to create a scene!

Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Contest Superstar contest MFT - Innovation Master

Comments

  1. Ale, this pop up card is just awesome... full of fun details! Good luck, sweetie! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are so kind my dear friend , hugs your way and good luck aswell ! Your card is a winner for sure ! So brilliant !

      Delete
  2. This is super cute, Alexandra! Such a creative design! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel! :* So happy you like it

      Delete
  3. WOW! You've made such an easy-peasy pop up. I WILL have to do my next card using your technique shown. Thank you so much. Good luck in the MFT contest---I'm entered as well, but in a different category called Clean & Simple using P.I. with clouds and a big, big star.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you find it easy , it really is and I am glad that you will give it a try!
      Good luck with the contest!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop