Superstar contest from MFT -Clean and simple

Hi everyone!

I'm stopping today to share with you a clean and simple card that I made for the Superstar contest from MFT


As you probably noticed if you follow mw on Instagram( there I post more oft cards)  is that clean and simple comes not naturally to me:)) I always struggle to keep the cards pretty simple as I love adding critters and images to a card and to create scenes.


I've started by inking the panel using Distress inks and after I was happy with how it turned out I added some water splatters and let it dry. While the background is drying I started coloring this cute raccoon from Harvest buddies stamp set and because the card is pretty simple I decided to focus on the coloring more .

Getting better at no line coloring is one goal that I want to achieve so I try to practice it as much as I can . After I colored the images I added some details using my Polychromos and also some highlights using a white gel pen.

The sentiments is from Happy hedgehogs stamp set .

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day!

Contest Superstar -Clean and simple Genius

Comments

  1. Good luck to you. We are both entered in, and I like the card you entered.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks ! Wishing you the best luck! Have a great day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop