Interactive card using Neat and Tangled stamps

Hello everyone!

I am sharing with you an interactive card that I have made using Neat and Tangled stamps and also a video how to create this card!

I started by stamping all the images using My favorite things Black liquorice hybrid ink and then colored the images using Spectrum noir alcohol markers.


Once the images are colored I fussy cut them and added some details using white and black gel pen.
To create the background I started by die cutting the panel using Studio Katia -Scalloped frames dies and ink blended using Distress inks and Memento inks.


For all the details on how I created the interactive part you can check the video below.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Hope you enjoyed the card and video ! I was inspired by the current challenge from Neat and Tangled to sit and film a video where I also will enter this card!

Challenge - Neat and Tangled Throwdown : Tutorial challenge


Comments

  1. As I go through your blog, I've noticed how very talented you are. I appreciate your videos. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments and positive feedback !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop