Christmas wreath

Hello everyone!

For the month of September I had the pleasure to be a guest designer for Spellbinders blog and they kindly sent to me the Zenspired collection and here is one of the cards that I have created


Because I really love the look of colouring pencils on kraft cardstock in combination with the traditional Christmas colors I decided to give this design a try


For my card today I started by stamping the image from Sentiment wreaths on kraft cardstock using Versa Mark ink.
To color this beautiful Wreath I am using my Polychromos pencils , and the sentiment is from Joyful Season Angel and is also stamped with Versa mark ink and embossed using Wow embossing powder.

I finished my card using some red sequins!


Disclaimer!

All the stamps and dies that I used today were kindly sent to by Spellbinders to create with the new products! All the opinions are mine and I really enjoyed working with this products ! 
For more details about the disclaimer you can find here 


Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Comments

  1. You sure are a great colorist! Great job, and the wreath is a gorgeous stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, you really colored the wreath and ribbon beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop