Aututmn shadow box using Lawn Fawn products

Hello everyone!

today I am sharing this shadow box that I have created using Lawn Fawn Shadow box card die that I have recently got and some of Lawn Fawn sets that I had on my stash


I started by stamping the image from Jump for joy stamp set and also some bunnies from Snow day stamp set which was my first set that I ever own from Lawn Fawn :)


This card I have created for Butterfly Reflections ink  so make sure to go and check all the details on how this card was created !


Also for this card I was inspired by the current Lawn Fawnatics challenge  which is Something old , something new


Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Comments

  1. What a super cute scene, love everything about it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeek! this fall shadow box card is awesome!! LOVE the critters all together! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you like it Samantha ! Thank you so much

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop