MFT Summer School - Primary colors

Hi everyone!

I am stopping today very quick to share with you the card that I made for MFT Summer School contest and the card I made is for the Primary colors 


For this card I have created a background using alcohol markers and ink blending solution and the coloured those cute otters and fish from Otterly love you stamp set  using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers.

Next I fussy cut the images and stamp the sentiment from the same stamp set using Versa Mark ink and white embossing powder.


I adhered the images using foam tape for a bit of dimension and the panel its adhered using score tape .

Thank you for stopping by today ! Have a great day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop