MFT Summer School - Complementary colors

Hi everyone

Here is another card that I made for MFT Summer School contest and it is about Complementary colors

So I choose to create a card that has red- green and also yellow- purple


And I think is never too early to start the Christmas cards, right? Santa nr.1 need to deliver a present and is not sure if he is in the right home so what better then calling his friend to help him :))

I stamped the images from Jingle all the way stamp set and coloured them using Polychromos pencils and then fussy cut them . To add a bit more interest I have added some white highlights using a gel pen.



Because my tree had the yellow start I thought it was a good idea to create an purple background using Shaded lilac distress ink and then stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set .

I adhered the images using foam tape and my card was done!
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Challenge MFT Summer School - Complementary colors

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop