You're the best ft.Spellbinders dies


Hello everyone!

I am so happy to share with you this card that I've created using Spellbinders die . And for my card today I am using Shapeabilities Baby's Garden Etched dies Little Love by Sharyn Sowell , and first thing that came in my mind when I saw this die was shaker card.


 I started by die cutting this adorable image and then using Distress inks I've created the background but leaving the image white.


Next I added a piece of acetate on the back of the panel and then using liquid glue I added the image to the acetate. 
To create my shaker part I added two layers of foam tape on the back of the panel, added some sequins in very subtle colors because I didn't want them to distract from the scene that is already created on the front of the card.

Lastly I stamped the sentiment ''You're the best '' onto a black cardstock using Versa Mark and embossing it using White embossing powder. Also using some of the same sequins that I added in the shaker I added some in from of the card to tight everything!

Big thanks to Spellbinders company for sending me this beautiful die to play with , I really love how the card turned out and I hope you like it too! 

Thanks for stopping by ! Have a great day 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Blog Hop

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop