Hello card using pattern paper and Lawn Fawn stamps

Hello everyone!

Stopping by today to share with you this card that I made using the Easter party stamp set from Lawn Fawn.


To start the card I stamped the images from the Easter party stamp set and coloured them using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and then using the coordinating dies to die cut the images.

Next I took some pattern paper and die cut a rectangle using Double stitched rectangles dies from Create a smile stamps and the Grassy border die from Lawn Fawn to die cut the grass.

The sentiment I used is from Mermaid for you stamp set and I stamp it just partially because I wanted it to say ''Hello ''


Last I adhered all the images on the panel using foam tape or liquid glue. I also created a video to share how I made the cards!



Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!

Challenge Lawn Fawnatics - Challenge 31




Comments

  1. So adorable!!! Love the use of pattern paper. And your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeep! these are adorable!! LOVE the patterned paper backgrounds!! LOVE the coloring, amazing! Thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop