Hello friend using Mama Elephant stamps and dies

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing another card that I made using Mama Elephant stamps and dies and this time I went ahead and create a floral card .


For this card I started by stamping the floral stamp from Mama Elephant Botanic Hello stamp set on Canson Mix Media paper using MFT hybrid ink.


Next I started coloring the image using Faber Castell water color pencils and blending the color using Nuvo Aqua shimmer pen .


Once the coloring was done I die cut several time the Hello friend script die also from Mama Elephant and adhered to the floral image.

You can also check the video that I created for more details.




Thank you for stopping by today ! Have a great day 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop