Create a smile challenge Thank you cards

Hello everyone!

Time surely flies when you have fun, and here it is again the moment where Create a smile stamps have a Challenge DT call so make sure to check it out <3

Also is time for a new challenge and the theme is Thank you cards . For this challenge I created several cards using Mandala stamp 



Here is the one I created using blue shades , I stamped the Mandala stamp on Mix media paper using Versa Mark ink and then emboss it using white embossing powder.



Then I used water colors to create the background trying to have a darker shade on the inside of the mandala and a softer look towards the edge 



To finished the cards I die cut the thanks word using Thanks twice die also from Create a smile stamps and some are die cut from silver cardstock and some from gold cardstock.


Last step was to add some sequins and my cards were done !

Thank you for stopping by and hope you will join the challenge ! have a great day 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop