Birthday wishes featuring Kobi the bear from Studio Katia

Hello everyone!

Wanted to stop today to share with you a card that I made using stamps and dies from Studio Katia

Before I share with you the card that I made I wanted to let you know that this card was inspired by one that my friend Snow sent to me a while ago , and I really loved the design and wanted to give it a try


For this card I also have a video on YouTube and is part of a new serie I start on my channel so make sure to check it out if you want to see more cute cards coming .


As I have a step by step tutorial on how the card was created I am only sharing with you the list with the supplies I am using 

Studio Katia - Dotted Patterns : Loops die 
                       Kobi the Birthday bear stamp set 
                       Shimmering Ice Fusion sequins 
                       Blooming Bunch stamp set 
Spectrum Noir alcohol Markers 
My Favourite things Black hybrid ink 
Tim Holz stamp platform 
Glossy accents 




Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day! 

♥ ♥Just a quick disclaimer ♥♥
 Some products were sent to me , but the opinions are mine and I share only products that I love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop