How to create a custom background using stencils

Hello everyone!

I'm stopping by today to share with you an easy way to create your background using distress inks and stencils

For my card today I am using the new stencil from Create a Smile called Petals and distress inks


I started by die cutting the panel using Double Stitched rectangles dies from Create a Smile and the slowly adding color using my distress inks.


Stamped the leaves from Clustered leaves stamp from Create a smile and adhered them using foam tape.

The sentiment is also from Create a Smile and is a die cut word called Thanks twice

I have also made a video where is hare the step by step process for this card if you want to check it 




Thank you for stopping by ! Have a lovely day

♥ ♥Just a quick disclaimer ♥♥
Being in on different design teams some products are sent to me , but the opinions are mine and I share only products that I love.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop