Guest Designing for Studia Katia

Hello everyone!

Today I am having the honour to guest design for Studio Katia today and wanted to share with you 3 projects that I have created

First is this floral card and I have to say that I just love  how the Spring Bouquet stamp set  come with the flowers already arranged in a bouquet and you don't need to mask or try to figure out yourself how to arrange the flowers in a bouquet ( which for me is the most struggling part when I create a floral card :)


To start the card I die cut a piece a water color cardstock using Dotted Patterns : Scallop Frames creative dies and the stamped and embossed using white embossing powder and Versamark ink.

For the coloring I used distress inks which I just smooshed onto a piece of acetate and just picked the color with a water brush. After the coloring was completely dries I went ahead and die cut a circle using Dotted Patterns : Fancy circle Creative dies  kept all the tiny pieces and adhered the circle back in place using foam tape to create an inlaid technique . Final touch for the card was to add Clear round drops mix and this card was done.

And while i was playing with florals I couldn't resist that gorgeous flower from Japanese Peony stamp set and created two cards


Lately I've enjoyed using my alcohol markers to create alcohol ink backgrounds and this peony was the right size for my backgrounds so I stamped it using VersaMark in on vellum and for one card I used white embossing powder and for the other one I used gold embossing powder.


For this card I used the word ''friend'' from the Spring bouquet coordinating dies and the other part of the sentiment is stamped and embossed on black cardstock, and added some Iridescent bubbles drops

For the second card I used the sentiment from Spring bouquet stamp set   and this time I embossed using gold embossing powder on black cardstock , and added a few Clear round drops mix


And while I love floral cards I always tend to gravitated towards cute critters and Kobi from Kobi the birthday bear stamp set  is just way too cute not to play with him :) So here is a my last card as guest designer and is all about Kobi 


For this card I started by stamping that cutie and all the accessories using a light ink and coloured the images using my alcohol markers, trying to achieve a no line coloring. Also felt the need of adding some details to Kobi and for that I used a brown Polychromos pencil and for highlighting the images and for the dots from Kobi's cheeks I used a white gel pen .


The ''happy birthday'' sentiment is from Kobi the birthday bear stamp set and the ''friend '' is from Spring bouquet coordinating dies , to add a bit more interest I also added some sequins from Shimmering ice fusion

Thank you so much for having me Katia , I had so much fun creating this cards and playing along with this amazing goodies 

Have a lovely day 

Comments

  1. Congrats on the GD, Alexandra!! Beautiful cards, especially the alcohol ink one! Love! Hugs, Rosali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rosali :* so happy you like them . hugs

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop