Create a smile stamps April release review

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing a peek to the new release from Create a Smile stamps

The first card and stamp set I am sharing is called Believe in you , and for this card I created an alcohol ink background and then stamped the sentiment using Versa Mark ink and gold embossing powder


Next stamp set from this release is called Bujo Basics and this set can be used for cards but also for bullet journaling .


One of my favourite stamps in this release is called Fun Flowers 



Another set that I really like is called Lettering Alphas and its so easy to create your own words using this set 


With this release Create a smile brought us two stencils 



and Petals



Also made a video in which I am showing you the stamp sets and stencils if you want to check , and I will update the blog post with links to the products once they will be available on Create a smile store!


Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day

♥ ♥Just a quick disclaimer ♥♥
Being in on different design teams some products are sent to me , but the opinions are mine and I share only products that I love







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop