Create a smile challenge -Favourite stamp set

Hello everyone!

Today starts a new challenge on Create a smile blog and the theme is Favourite Create a smile stamp set .

And here is one of mine : All hands on deck , this is I think my most used and loved stamp set <3 my kids really love this adorable pirates so every time I got a chance I use this set .

Fo my card today I started by stamping and colouring the images using Spectrum Noir alcohol markers


Then I took the largest rectangle die from Cool cuts Double stitched rectangles and die cut my panel , and the took the Cool cuts Postage edge circles and partial die cut the second largest circle.


After inking the background using Distress ink I stamped the Sophisticate shells cling stamp using Versa Mark and then adding clear embossing powder .

Last I adhered my critters using foam tape and stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by , have a great day.

Comments

  1. This card just makes me say, Awwwww! Your coloring looks amazing here!
    I love the little critters too. :)
    Greetings
    Katrin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Katrin for your lovely words , so happy you like my card !
      Hugs

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop