Interactive card with floating floors

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing an interactive card that was inspired by Rachel  . Most of the times interactive cards are intimidating but some of them are really easy and so is the one from today


For my card today I am using digital stamp from Isabel Cristina Stamps which I've coloured using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers .

I've also created a video were I share step by step how the card was done so make sure to check that out .


Thank you for stopping by ! Have a lovely day 


Comments

  1. You make everything look so very, very easy. I've watched the video, enjoying the little hands trying to help, and I will try making a Floating Floor Pop-Up. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop