Valentine's Day card using smooshing technique and Lawn Fawn stamps

Hello everyone!


While I wasn't sure if I should do a Valentine's day cardmaking serie I then decided that instead of doing only Valentine's related I will do also friendship cards too.

So inspired by the challenge from Lawn Fawnatics I created this card


I started by die cutting the panel from watercolor paper and then using the ink smooshing technique I created the background , and the ink I used is Distress ink Worn Lipstick

Next I picked up the adorable Winter otter stamp set from Lawn Fawn which is coloured using Polychromos Pencils from Faber Castell .



Last I added the die cut word from Simon Says Stamp and some Pretty Pink Posh sequins.

I have also a video on how I created this card




Thank you for stopping by! Have a lovely day


Challenge Lawn Fawnatics - Inspiration board


Comments

  1. wow! wow! wow!! love! love! love! soooooooo pretty!!! and so soft!! wow! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is so pretty!!
    Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop