Mirror image card - Craftin Desert Divas stamps and dies


Hello everyone!

DT Ale here today sharing a fun technique , which will allow you to use a bit more your stamps , and that is Mirror images stamping .

I love this technique because give you the opportunity to use the same image in different ways.

Here is the card that I made , I also have a video sharing almost all the stamps I made in creating this card .


I really wanted to do a spinner card , since I haven't made them in a while , and creating a mirror images seemed like the best idea.



And also cause I don't own a Misti stamping tool (which is very handy if you don't get a good stamped impression from your first try ) I decided to opt for a no line colouring .
If you prefer the black outline you can always trace your image with a black pen . 


So to start stamping the image I just looked in my stash for a stamp that was pretty large and I found the fence from Build a scene stamp set and adhered to the acryl block with the stamping part down.
And next I adhered the reindeer on another acryl block ( in my case too a little glas plate cause I only own 1 acryl block :)) inked the reindeer using a light ink and the stamp into the fence .

Took the acryl block and stamped the image into paper and press it firmly . if your image is not perfect keep on trying .

Next I started coloring my images using Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers and fussy cut them leaving a white border around.



You can find how I assemble the rest of the card , by watching my video!



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day! 



Supplies 


Fancy frame dies



Inside scalloped circle dies


Snow day stamp set


Build a scene stamp set

Nice list stamp set 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop