Jump for joy - fall card

Hello everyone!

It's been so long since I had time to play along with challenges , but since I had already coloured the images for The Daily Marker 30 day challenge I decided to make a Fall card , inspired by the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge

Here is how their Fall board inspired me :


Since I already have the images coloured ( using Polychromos pencils) I stamped the sentiment on the panel using Versa Mark ink and embossed using white embossing powder.

Next I die cut the Forest border from Lawn Fawn and inked the panel and the border using distress ink ( Peacock Feathers , Antique Linen and Vintage Photo ) and then added some water splatters .



After the panels dried I adhered them using foam tape for the forest border and double sided tape for the front panel. For the critters I used a combination between foam tape and liquid glue and to finish up I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins !

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day! 





Comments

  1. Your card is so adorable! The cute critters are having a great time; love this happy scene! I'm so glad you joined us for the Fall Inspiration challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop