Hello friend - Fall card

Hello everyone!


Stopping by today to share a card that I made for the MFT Sketch challenge  
I'm not really a sketch girl :) I find sometimes sketches can be intimidating , but I really liked how this card turned out and sometimes we need to challenge ourselves :)


Lately I really enjoy using this color combo ( orange and teal ) and for the card today I started by stamping the leaves from Harvest Buddies stamp set from MFT using Versa Mark ink and embossing powder.

Next I inked  part of the background using Memento dew drop - Tangelo and Distress ink - Antique linen .

Next I inked the second panel using Peacock Feathers distress ink and stamped the sentiment from Happy Hedgehogs stamp set from MFT using again Versa Mark ink .


The images are from Harvest Buddies stamp set and I coloured them during the Daily Marker 30 day challenge using Polychromos pencils-

To finish my card I adhered the panels using foam tape and some of the images using liquid glue ! Added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins and my card was done! 

Thank you so much for stopping by ! Have a lovely day ! 






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop