Floral thanks card

Hello everyone!

DT Alexandra here sharing a card that I made using Jane' Doodles - Lily stamp set

Also since my term in the design team is getting closer to the end this will be my last card that I make as a Design team member so I think is the perfect way to show my appreciation to the other design team members and Dunja ! Thank you !


For this card I also have a little step by step tutorial on how I used the products to create this card 


So first I started by picking the paper and since I wanted to water color I choosed Water Art - Aquarellpapier A5 and using Versa mark ink I stamped the flowers and embossed them using white embossing powder.


Next I heat set the powder using my heat tool and scribbled some Distress inks on a piece of laminate paper and started coloring my flowers.


The finishing steps were to add a stripe of washi tape to one edge and the sentiment , and last added some Nuvo drops Morning dew

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day !

Supplies 










Morning Dew Nuvo Drops













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop