Pop up box card using Mama Elephant

Hello everyone!

Stopping by today to share a card and a video on how to make a pop up box card

Since I have a video on how to create this card I am not going to share too many details , but I will share the measurements on it 



To start I cut a stripe of paper 12 cm tall ( scoring at 6 cm ) and 25 cm long.
Then I scored every 6 cm ,12cm ,18 cm and finally 24 cm leaving 1 cm to be able to close the pop up box. 
The upper part where the scoring is I cut were the scoring lines are so when the box is open you are able to see the critters inside.
Also I cut 3 stripes of paper 1 cm tall and 8 cm long to have were to put the critters inside the box.


The adorable ninjas are from Mama Elephant - Tiny ninjas stamp set which I colored using pencils and then fussy cut .
The village die is from Craft emotions - Snow globe with houses .



Hope you like the video and give this pop up box die a try! 
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop