Make a wish

Hello everyone!

DT Ale her today sharing a card that I made using Floral Wreaths stamps set .


For this card I started by stamping the flowers from Floral Wreaths stamp set using Versa Mark ink and white embossing powder.


Next using Distress inks I inked blended the background trying to get a rainbow effect. I added foam tape to have a bit of dimension and stamped the sentiment from Magical unicorns stamp set on black cardstock using again Versa Mark and white embossing powder.

Last step was too add sequins that match the colores from the background and my card was finish !

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
***Supplies ***


Floral wreaths

Magical unicorns


Fancy frame dies

Mermaid lagoon sequins

Glimmering gemstones sequins

Shimmer sequins

Sunny day sequins










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop