Pop up box card

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing my first pop up box card that I made using some digital stamps from Craftin Desert divas

I started by cutting a strip of paper 25 cm long and score at every 6 cm, and 16 cm tall and scored at 10 cm tall.
I actually prepared a video for this card because is more easy to understand if you see what I am doing but for some reason I lost the video :( so I hope you will understand what I mean  :)

I cut the score lines , so when the box is open you can bend them and see what is inside the  card .
For the inside I used stripes of cardstock which are 1 cm tall and 9 cm long and I scored at 1,5 cm and 6 cm . Then I glued the ends inside the box.

The images are from Craftín Desert Divas and I colord them using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.
The colors for this card are inspired by the monthly challenge from Craftin Desert divas.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!




Hippo weights

Fitness kitty

Fitness monkey

Fitness puppy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop