Huh ?!

Hello everyone!

I am guest designing over at Gerda Steiner Designs and I wanted to share a card that I made using the December / January digital bundle stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs.

I totally love this cute penguin and kinda like how I feel after holidays :)) oh don't get me wrong I love holidays but some time can be  a bit too stressful to try to make all the things perfect :)

I colored this little guy using Spectrum Noir Markers , the sentiment is also from a stamp set from Gerda Steiner Designs Llama tell you  which I think matches perfect with the penguin:)

I also made a video so you can see how I made the card step by step !



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop