Winter cardmaking day 23

Hello everyone!

Can't believe that is already day 23 of my winter cardmaking series . I feel like I still have so many stamp sets that I want to use for winter :)

I am having a new technique for the card for today! I called bokeh  technique, is one of my favorite although this year I used it just once :)

I started by creating the background using Distress inks : Peacock feathers and Salty ocean .
After I created a stencil and with Versa Magic white ink I started to create the bokeh effect
After I colored the cute images from Mama elephant - Pix's Happy Holiday using Spectrum Noir Markers and then stamped the sentiment from Mama elephant Poinsettia.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop