Winter cardmaking series 2016 Day 12

Hello everyone!

Today is day 12 of the Winter cardmaking series and I want to share a card that I made using a digital stamp from Craftin Desert Divas

For this card I colored my image using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers then fussy cut it leaving a white border.
For my background I used Simon Says Stamp High Dive ink and Memento Angel Pink ink to ink blend the panel.

 I also stamped the image from Viva Decor - Christmas stars and Merry Christmas using Versa Mark ink and Wow embossing powder.
 For the sentiment I die cut the Thanks die cut from Create a smile and adhered to my card.
To finish up my card I added some foam tape to the panel and adhered to my card base.



Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop