Oh happy day!

Hello again!

I am back again with another card ! Using the sketch from Stamping Fairies : Sketch Challenge I made this cute card, I am so happy with how this turned out!


I started creating the background inking it with Salty Ocean Distress ink and Picked Raspberry Distress ink.
Then I die cut 3 circles and colored and stamped the cute bunny and bears from MFT Snuggle Bunnies using Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.
The sentiment is from Avery Elle - Woodland wonders and to add a bit of dimension I adhered with  some foam tape as well as the circle with the bunny!
To finish up my card I added some Pretty Pink Posh sequins!
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Challenge Stamping Fairies- Sketch Challenge Juni

Comments

  1. was für eine zauberhafte Umsetzung des Sketches DANKE fürs mitmachen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was für eine süße Umsetzung.
    Danke fürs mitspielen bei unserer stamping fairies challenge.
    Liebe grüße Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was für eine süße Umsetzung.
    Danke fürs mitspielen bei unserer stamping fairies challenge.
    Liebe grüße Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  4. So was niedliches! Die Motive sind sooo süß! Deine Karte ist sehr schön geworden! Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei unserer Challenge!

    Liebe Grüße Tanja
    (DT Stamping Fairies)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop