Happy birthday card

Hello everyone !
I am stopping today to share with you a card that I made the other day! For this card I was inspired by the challenge on the Create a Smile blog which is ''Favorite'' . You can used your favorite stamp set from Create a Smile, a favorite technique anything that the word ''favorite '' inspired you.

For me was of course using my favorite stamp set Crokisses , using my favorite technique watecoloring and  embossing on vellum. So for this card I used quite of favorite things.
To start my card I used a piece of water color paper and stamped my flowers with Antique Linen Distress ink to create my background. To color my flowers I used Picked Raspberry Distress ink , Squeezed Lemonade and some Stabilo markers. To color the background around the flowers I used Mermaid Lagoon Distress ink.

And because I wanted my card to be CAS I added on top of the colored panel some white cardstock which I adhered with foam tape to create a bit of dimension.

 For my sentiment I used another favorite of my Happy days stamp set also from Create a Smile which I embossed with Simon Says Stamp gold embossing powder !
To finish up my card I used some Pretty Pink Posh Sparkly clear sequins !
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!

Challenges AAA Cards - Watercolor
                   Create a smile - Challenge of the month

Comments

  1. Lovely, Alexandra! :) So very pretty. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Melissa for stopping by! Have a great day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop