Create a smile Poppin over

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing a card that I made for the current challenge on the Facebook group from Create a Smile

For this card I wanted to  use a older set but I really like this one Poppin over was 1 of my first sets that I got from Create a Smile!
I colored the little fox using some Spectrum Noir Markers and added some foam tape for a bit of dimension.

For my card design I tried to stick with the sketch that was provided for the challenge. I also created a ink blended circle using Simon Says Stamp High Dive ink which could be my favorite blue ink ever :) it looks so pretty and is very easy to blend.
I wanted to keep my card simple and clean so I added the sentiment from the Served up stamp set and some Pretty Pink Posh Sequins.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To bee or not to bee blog hop

Summer Blog Hop

Tyroid Awareness Month Blog Hop